John-Paul LaPré is ready to help you sort through the legal maze you may be caught up in, to find satisfactory answers and creative solutions to your unique legal issues. An aggressive, successful lawyer, Attorney LaPré has devoted his career to helping people navigate the often confusing world of law. He is at home at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, pleading cases for clients from all backgrounds. If you are trying to decide what next step to take in your legal battle, the best move is to get qualified, experienced legal representation from an attorney who has dealt with many similar cases. Take time to interview your attorney. Good ones, like Jack LaPré, work very closely with you so you have the best opportunity possible for winning your case. Jack understands how stressful legal matters can become, and takes the time to see that you get the excellent legal representation you deserve.
Working Hard for the “Fresh Start” Your Family Deserves
Jack Offers client services in many Bankruptcy areas:
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 , Chapter 13 and Bankruptcy for Debt Relief
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: the “fresh start” method of discharging your unsecured debt and allowing you to keep the possessions you have worked so hard to afford
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: a reorganization strategy with a debt repayment timetable and “automatic stay” that stops foreclosure, repossession and creditor harassment
- Bankruptcy and divorce: when divorce makes a bankruptcy filing difficult, and vice-versa
Speak With Our Skilled Marlborough, MA Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer, Toll free at 855-476-7107
What can Bankruptcy do:
- Stop foreclosure and allow you to save your home
- Stop creditor harassment and wage garnishments
- Stop bank levies on your accounts
- Stop the repossession of your vehicle
- Wipe out credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, and other debts while keeping your personal property
- Wipe out insurance surcharges and allow the return of your driver’s license (if your suspension is up and municipal fines are paid or are being paid in a payment plan)
- Stop IRS wage attachment & garnishment.
- Provide a debt consolidation plan to stop creditor harassment
Speak with our Skilled Massachusetts Bankruptcy Lawyer, Free of Charge
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.